Monday, April 30, 2012

Goal!

In addition to basketball, I shoot other Butler sports when I have the opportunity.  A couple years back, I shot a Butler soccer game.  Before the game, I set up a remote camera behind the visitor's goal.  As luck would have it, Butler was awarded a penalty shot.  Here are a few of the shots that I was able to capture with that remote camera:

 The Butler player taking the penalty shot is framed between the goalie's legs.


The goalie decides to go left...


 ...but the shot goes to his right and...


                                                                GOAL!

A guy in New Zealand who has a soccer (football) blog called In the Back of the Net saw the photo above and asked if he could use it as the header and background photo for his website.  Since he was thoughtful enough to ask to use the photo rather than just taking it, I told him he was welcome to use it.  Be sure to check his website out; I think he put my photo to good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment